Riverside at Chase Point Amenities
Amenities at Riverside at Chase Point maximize the independence and respect the choices of our residents with memory loss. Residents live in a warm, homey environment where common areas are always open and safe for them to explore. They participate in activities and therapies personalized to their interests that preserve memory and promote holistic health and wellbeing. And they receive compassionate and respectful care from dedicated and highly-trained staff.
Residents at Riverside:
- Enjoy safe and secure surroundings that are simple for them to navigate without assistance and fosters independence, confidence and comfort.
- Enjoy an outside courtyard and garden filled with familiar sights and smells. The courtyard is designed in a circular path to engage residents with the natural world in all seasons.
- Dine on fresh, local flavors in our cozy, family-style dining room.
- Our calendar is filled with stimulating activities that reflect and engage our residents’ interests. Local musicians perform for residents frequently. Signature events include a Mother’s Day and Father’s Day dinner, family barbecue, an antique car show, country fair, and a holiday dinner in December.
- Join friends on scheduled community outings to area attractions in Damariscotta, Newcastle or Midcoast Maine, or schedule transportation and companionship for their own appointments.
Call (207) 563-4200 to schedule your personal tour today.