Riverside at Chase Point Amenities
Amenities at Riverside at Chase Point maximize the independence and respect the choices of our residents with memory loss. Residents live in a warm, homey environment where common areas are always open and safe for them to explore. They participate in activities and therapies personalized to their interests that preserve memory and promote holistic health and wellbeing. And they receive compassionate and respectful care from dedicated and highly-trained staff.
Residents at Riverside:
- Are surrounded by comfortable, elegant furnishings and gracious, shingle style architecture in an extraordinary waterfront location. Riverside at Chase Point is safe and simple for residents to navigate without assistance and fosters independence, confidence and comfort.
- Enjoy Memory Garden designed by therapeutic landscape architect Rob Hoover. Filled with familiar sights and smells and designed in a circular path, the garden alleviates the confusion that often comes with Alzheimer’s and related dementia and engages residents with the natural world in all seasons.
- Dine on fresh, local flavors in our cozy dining room. Our chefs encourage residents to request their personal favorites—the dishes and flavors that stimulate both memory and appetite.
- Our calendar is filled with stimulating activities that reflect and engage our residents’ interests.
- Join friends on scheduled community outings to area attractions in Damariscotta, Newcastle or Midcoast Maine, or schedule transportation and companionship for their own appointments.
Call (207) 563-4200 to schedule your personal tour today.