Cove’s Edge: Award-Winning, Long-Term Nursing Care
Cove’s Edge Nursing and Long-Term Care provides individualized, quality care to residents in need of support services 24 hours a day. We have earned a statewide reputation for high-quality, personal care that is planned to precisely fit the needs of every patient and resident.
Our facility immediately reassures patients and families that they are in good hands, in a loving environment. A close-knit community of private and semi-private suites are clustered around inviting common areas that promote relaxation and recovery. Our facility is designed to provide a relaxing, light-filled atmosphere and optional activities that promote healing and enjoyment.
Seniors at Cove’s Edge:
- Are surrounded by comfortable furnishings and elegant, light-filled architecture in an extraordinary waterfront location. Cove’s Edge has the style of a classic Maine inn and all the warmth and comforts of home. Family and friends are encouraged to visit and our attentive staff make residents feel at home.
- Work closely with highly trained therapists and caregivers to receive the therapies their personalized care plan recommends.
- Participate in an active, engaged Residents Council that has direct input into Cove’s Edge decision making.
- Dine on nourishing, nutritious, and delicious meals. Our chefs accommodate dietary restrictions and welcome personal requests.
- Take in a concert, guest lecture, poetry reading, or movie right in their own community. Our activities calendar is filled with entertaining choices that reflect and engage our patients’ interests.
- Relax, socialize, or enjoy a good book in the bright sunroom or elegant living room.
- Pamper themselves in the hair salon or in the whirlpool bath.
See for yourself why seniors choose award-winning long term nursing care by Cove’s Edge.. Call (207) 563-4621 for Skilled Rehabilitation or (207) 563-4613 for Nursing services or Long-Term Care. We are available to schedule your personal tour of our community today.