Which Senior Living Option is Best for You?
With so many retirement communities and senior living options to choose from, how can you know what is right for you? Chase Point is part of a complete continuum of care through the Miles Campus, Lincoln Healthcare and MaineHealth.
Chase Point, Cove’s Edge and Riverside are designed for seniors requiring assistance with the activities of daily living; who suffer from memory loss; or who require specialized rehabilitation or long term care. Our residents appreciate the peace of mind that comes from knowing additional levels of care are available on the Miles Campus. In addition to assisted living, we provide independent living at Schooner Cove on the same beautiful, inviting campus.
Which senior living option is right for you?
Independent Living at Schooner Cove is right for you if …
- You require assistance with very few activities of daily living (home and personal care) but might enjoy the option of having some of those things provided for you.
- You have considered how you would like to live this exciting next chapter of your life, and have explored your available options.
- You prefer to live in a ‘community’ for the lifestyle and friendships it provides. (Studies have shown a community lifestyle like Schooner Cove can extend your life by almost two years!)
- You enjoy socialization and the social/cultural programs.
- You don’t want the hassles and chores associated with home ownership.
- You like the security and health care access of living in a community.
Assisted Living at Chase Point is right for you if …
- You need more assistance with personal care, medication management, cooking, cleaning, or transportation.
- If you are experiencing forgetfulness to the point where living alone is beginning to be a safety concern.
- If you need health care services on regular basis.
Memory Care at Riverside is right for you if …
- You suffer from memory loss and your family is concerned.
- If you need a great deal of assistance with the activities of daily living.
- If you struggle with staying oriented to time or place.
- If you struggle with social interactions.
Skilled Care at Cove’s Edge is right for you if …
- You are recovering from an illness, an injury, or a surgical procedure such as a joint replacement.
- You need rehabilitation therapies.
- Your physician expects you to return home but believes you aren’t yet ready.
Long-Term Care at Cove’s Edge is right for you if …
- You are unable to perform most activities of daily living.
- You need medically complex, 24-7 medical care.
- You need help or supervision during meals.
- You have experienced a life-altering event such as a stroke or hip fracture.They can no longer live independently.
Need help choosing the senior living option that is right for you?
Call (207) 563-4200 to schedule your personal tour today.