Cove’s Edge: Award-Winning Rehabilitation for Seniors
Skilled Rehabilitation for Seniors
Rehabilitation services at Cove’s Edge include cutting-edge physical, occupational, and speech therapies provided by dedicated healthcare professionals and therapists. We will identify and deliver the exact therapy required by your physician for optimal recovery and restored health. Some skilled therapies may include:
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Recuperative support during or after illness
- Physical, speech, or occupational therapy
- Nutritional support
- Skilled nursing care
Our staff includes many skilled and caring professionals, including RN’s, LPN’s, c.n.a’s, CRMA’s, Social Workers, Activities Coordinators, Housekeepers, Chefs and Dietary Aides, Maintenance Professionals, Drivers, Resident Services Coordinators, and Volunteers.
Our team works closely with seniors, their families, and their physicians to develop a personalized discharge plan that will help them return to independent living as quickly as possible. Our care may be needed on a short-term basis, with the goal to return people to “home”, based on their individual needs, safety, and comfort. The pleasant atmosphere and friendly manner of our facility and staff is matched with high quality rehabilitative services to give patients the most timely and comfortable recovery possible.
Seniors at Cove’s Edge:
- Are surrounded by comfortable furnishings and gracious, shingle style architecture in an extraordinary waterfront location. Chase Point has the style of a classic Maine inn and all the warmth and comforts of home. Friends and family are encouraged to visit and attentive staff make patients feel at home.
- Work closely with highly trained therapists on cutting-edge therapeutic equipment in our well-equipped rehabilitation gym.
- Receive regular progress reports that keep patients, their families and their physicians up-to-date on their personalized discharge plan.
- Dine on nourishing, nutritious and delicious meals. Our chefs accommodate dietary restrictions and welcome personal requests.
- Take in a concert, guest lecture, poetry reading, class or movie right in their own community. Our activities calendar is filled with tempting choices that reflect and engage our patients’ interests.
- Relax, socialize or enjoy a good book in the bright sunroom or elegant living room.
- Pamper themselves in the hair salon or soothe tired muscles in the whirlpool bath.
See for yourself why seniors choose award-winning long term nursing care by Cove’s Edge. Call (207) 563-4621 for Skilled Rehabilitation or (207) 563-4613 for Nursing services or Long-Term Care. We are available to schedule your personal tour of our community today.